Literotica is the best.
Literotica is one of the few adult websites that actually has people on it 24 hours a day, from all over the world. Its a place where you can meet someone and have a real interaction with them. I get invitations to join 3 or 4 forums a month. When I check them out, there is no one there. A post can go 2 or 3 days before it gets read by another member.
The erotic story forum is moderated and stories must meet minimum standards of readability.
The General Board forum is an anarchic discussion forum. There are no moderators. Anyone can say anything they like, just as long as they do not violate the forum policies.
If anyone had a bad experience on Lit, it is probably their own fault. You can't please everybody.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."