Literotica is one of the few adult websites that actually has people on it 24 hours a day, from all over the world. Its a place where you can meet someone and have a real interaction with them. I get invitations to join 3 or 4 forums a month. When I check them out, there is no one there. A post can go 2 or 3 days before it gets read by another member.

The erotic story forum is moderated and stories must meet minimum standards of readability.

The General Board forum is an anarchic discussion forum. There are no moderators. Anyone can say anything they like, just as long as they do not violate the forum policies.

If anyone had a bad experience on Lit, it is probably their own fault. You can't please everybody.

Had an Experience with Literotica?

Comments

Lit user #754599

Love Literotica, but I gotta say, I don't think the anarchism of the General Board is a plus, for the same reason why anarchism isn't generally a good thing in real life. Haven't been on there for a while but I remember not being able to have a decent discussion because of all the nutjobs who would derail the discussion almost immediately.

Badbabysitter #305964

Yes I am an alt of Roryn and i hate white people.

Ed #267333

Missing meds are we?

Jay #259760

Lierotic.com is one of the best adult websites.There were thousands of stories we could enjoy reading.

What has happened?I can't seem to get this excellent website anymore.

RoryN #232055

I am a mod at literotica.com and I admit that I do hate white people and if anyone doesn't like it they can just leave. Better yet I will ban them if they come around. That is what I get paid to do.

Kate #228644

Literotica is a mature website obviously frequented by IMMATURE people.It's a great site.

Ya don't like it, don't click on it. And wow, my GOD are there a bunch of losers on here.

You're a fat *** who bribes kids with candy, blah blah?Wow your witty and cynical banter is killin me...get a life

Bronzeage #167036

I am a fat disgusting *** who trolls on underage girls on Literotica.I bribe them with candy and Dr.

Pepper.I like to shove hot objects up my bunghole for fun.

Morcheeba #104934

I am fat and ugly.

Not even I can get laid there :cry

seanh #79046

I am a paid poster. I am known as the board racist and drug addict. But I really don't care.

Where are you mewphie?

RoryN #79045

I am a mod and I admit to having over 50 alts. But I use them to keep the board active when nobody is on.

I love posting my black power stuff it really gets people excited.