2K views

This adult erotica site is the worst and most harassing adult sites on the web. Their general board is unmoderated and the web owners don't care that their site is being run into the ground. Most of the members are alts and trolls hired by social marketing companies who spam the site constantly. The members are mean, vindictive and constantly post personal information and my account has been tampered with and hacked into (and so have other members). It used to be a decent site until these loser members overrun it with their childish, demeaning antics. One woman's account was tapped into and somehow they found her email and someone sent her very degrading pictures (*** type pictures).

The general board is not even the adult part of the site (it's supposed to be general chat).

I highly recommend that you stay away from the site--it's a cesspool. I know a few people who are trying to bring legal action against the site based on the harassment and stalking issues on there. It's really bad.

Just say no to Literotica--the worst adult web site on the web!

Review about: Literotica Website.

Had an Experience with Literotica?

Comments

Anonymous #1116289

It's a lie. There is no free speech. They ban you if you don't play along with their ideals and illegal tactics!!

Anonymous #754603

I make anonymous comments pretending to be a Literotica mod on other sites because I am a loser and have no life.

***ly
***ly Paris, Texas, United States #582939

Literotica is a great hacking site, so much information there.

I met a few folks at litogethers and found some nymphomaniacs there.

Then there is SeanH, he never seems to have enough hoochie.

Barack Obama
Barack Obama #570296

There's a guy on there named busybody that has been harassing me and calling me names for years. It seems like a fun website to write and discuss erotic literature, but I just can't get past that guy to enjoy it. It's a real shame.

busybody
busybody #570295

I tried using the forums to lambast bronkOH!bama, but all teh LIBZ and DUMOHS had me on IGGY!

Some nutjob is posting this ev
Some nutjob is posting this ev #562042

He's probably just some ultra-conservative hater.

I've been a member if Literotica for years. It's raunchy and free-wheeling, but there are some great stories and great people on the site.

KR***mings
KR***mings #533916

It's true!It's all true!

The lies, the attacks, the racism, the trolls!Oh, the huge manatee!

so
so #356339

apparently I cannot write the word p3456o3456r3456n.

when did that become one of Carlin's 7 words?

so - uh - what
so - uh - what #356336

last time I looked, Literotica was about ***. When did it become your forum for validating your personality?

Unless, of course, there is no part of your personality EXCEPT ***. In that case, I am not certain that my approval or disapproval of Literotica's behavior is going to be of much assistance.

bronzeage
bronzeage #320430

I am a moderator at literotica.com and I do not believe in free speech at all. But I do all threads attacking americans and white people. i feel it is good for reading.